Most days you can find me chasing after my incredibly wild children and showing my adored husband all my terrible dance moves. My family inspires me daily and help me to constantly chase the unforgettable moments in my life.
I have always been drawn to the authenticity a person can capture through the eye of the lens. Pulling in my creativity and love for romance I have fallen head over heals with photography. I love documenting the beautiful and fleeting moments in peoples lives wrapped in beautiful light and filled with an immense love. I want you to look back years from now and be reminded of the intense emotion and bliss that was your wedding day!
If you're dying to know more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1) I was born in Botswana, Africa!
2) I couldn't survive very long without pasta, specifically macaroni noodles covered in my husbands amazing homemade chili!
3) I love to explore, and will travel almost anywhere for your wedding!
4) I adore couples that write their own vows (mine are literally tattooed on my ribs...and YES it hurt haha)
5) I truly believe in once in a lifetime love and soul mates.
Allow me to tell your story and help document the authentic and cherished moments in your life.